Darra Williamson Cothran
Email: click here to contact
Darra Williamson Cothran has earned an AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell™, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- 1973, South Carolina
- 1974, U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina, U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court
- University of South Carolina, J.D., 1973
- Clemson University, B.S., cum laude, 1969
Associations and memberships
- Richland County and American (Member, Litigation Section) Bar Associations
- South Carolina Bar (Member, Corporation, Banking and Securities Section)
- Law Clerk to South Carolina Attorney General, 1972 – 1973
- Certified Circuit Court Civil Mediator
- Member, Richland County Planning Commission, 1989 – 1997
- Hearing Officer, Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission, 1993 – 1994
Woodward Cothran & Herndon serves clients in Columbia and throughout South Carolina.